On 1/18 Adidas released the collaboration with Ivy Park. Ivy Park is an active brand Co-founded by Beyonce. If you are reading this article and wish to purchase this merchandise you are possibly too late. Beyonce said that her product will be available to everyone. As a proprietor of sneakers I know that usually first round for many collaborations are low in volume. Will this be a different for Beyonce and Adidas because of her massive star power? We will have to wait and find out. What I do know is that this collaboration had one of the best marketing to date, turning celebrities into social media influencers. If it does restock be on the lookout for this collection on Adidas.
- Normalize Blackness Long Sleeve Tee - White by Cheryl Long
- Blerd™ Simple Snapback by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Die-Cut Bumper Sticker - 100% Happiness Guaranteed by Brandyn Mitchell
- CyBlerd Punk Ninja Unisex Tank Top by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Sticker - Camo Holographic - 100% Brilliant Shine by Bryan Scott
- Blerd™ Camo Hoodie by Bryan Scott
- Blerd X Whoman Black Lives Matter Sticker by Ralph Perry Jr
- CyBlerd Ninja Biodegradable iPhone case by Ralph Perry Jr
- Blerd™ Unisex Tank Top by Michelle Boykin
- Blerd™ Camo Leggings by Marley Daniels
Top rated products
More Blerd Posts You May Like
Black people are getting super powers on December 21st, 2020. It is official according to Twitter user @lottidot . How did they acquire this...
Seiko Watches is dropping a crossover collaboration with anime favorite JOJO's Bizarre Adventure. This collaboration features watches inspired by the iconic characters of the...