On 1/18 Adidas released the collaboration with Ivy Park. Ivy Park is an active brand Co-founded by Beyonce. If you are reading this article and wish to purchase this merchandise you are possibly too late. Beyonce said that her product will be available to everyone. As a proprietor of sneakers I know that usually first round for many collaborations are low in volume. Will this be a different for Beyonce and Adidas because of her massive star power? We will have to wait and find out. What I do know is that this collaboration had one of the best marketing to date, turning celebrities into social media influencers. If it does restock be on the lookout for this collection on Adidas.
- Blerd™ Anime #11 Shirt by Olga
- Blerd™ Unisex Joggers by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Embroidered Unisex Hoodie by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Camo Hoodie by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Blue Five Panel Cap by jennifer Brown
- Hot Blerd Fall Tee (Limited Edition) by Jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Classic Unisex Long Sleeve Tee by MICHAEL HILL
- Blerd Shirt by stephanie.cox82
More Blerd Posts You May Like
Seiko Watches is dropping a crossover collaboration with anime favorite JOJO's Bizarre Adventure. This collaboration features watches inspired by the iconic characters of the...
Blerd Without Fear
Blerd Without Fear and Maria Park discuss the differences between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Power Rangers Super Megaforce.