Nike is embracing the video game culture with a new silhouette of the Nike Blazer series. This model will be available later in 2020. Earlier this year Nike released the Air Max 97 “N64” I am personally loving Nike’s Ode to video games. Check out the kicks and let us know in the comments what you think of them.
- Blerd™ Unisex Tank Top by Michelle Boykin
- Blerd™ Camo Leggings by Marley Daniels
- Blerd Classic Logo Leggings by Marley Daniels
- Blerd™ Anime #11 Shirt by Olga
- Blerd™ Camo Hoodie by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Embroidered Unisex Hoodie by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Unisex Joggers by jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Blue Five Panel Cap by jennifer Brown
- Hot Blerd Fall Tee (Limited Edition) by Jennifer Brown
- Blerd™ Classic Unisex Long Sleeve Tee by MICHAEL HILL
More Blerd Posts You May Like
Seiko Watches is dropping a crossover collaboration with anime favorite JOJO's Bizarre Adventure. This collaboration features watches inspired by the iconic characters of the...
Blerd Without Fear
Blerd Without Fear and Maria Park discuss the differences between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Power Rangers Super Megaforce.