Nike is embracing the video game culture with a new silhouette of the Nike Blazer series. This model will be available later in 2020. Earlier this year Nike released the Air Max 97 “N64” I am personally loving Nike’s Ode to video games. Check out the kicks and let us know in the comments what you think of them.
- Blerd™ Simple Snapback by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Die-Cut Bumper Sticker - 100% Happiness Guaranteed by Brandyn Mitchell
- CyBlerd Punk Ninja Unisex Tank Top by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Sticker - Camo Holographic - 100% Brilliant Shine by Bryan Scott
- Blerd™ Camo Hoodie by Bryan Scott
- Blerd X Whoman Black Lives Matter Sticker by Ralph Perry Jr
- CyBlerd Ninja Biodegradable iPhone case by Ralph Perry Jr
- Blerd™ Unisex Tank Top by Michelle Boykin
- Blerd™ Camo Leggings by Marley Daniels
- Blerd Classic Logo Leggings by Marley Daniels
More Blerd Posts You May Like
Seiko Watches is dropping a crossover collaboration with anime favorite JOJO's Bizarre Adventure. This collaboration features watches inspired by the iconic characters of the...
Blerd Without Fear
Blerd Without Fear and Maria Park discuss the differences between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Power Rangers Super Megaforce.