At Blerd, we are always looking for ways to support the various communities within Blerdom. The gaming community is one that is very male dominated. To see a series dedicated solely to women gamers, it’s very encouraging!
Who are they?
Queen of the Hill is a series for women, by women. As the gaming industry advances into an online tournament setting, the space for women must
follow. Their events spotlight and encourage women to compete in their favorite online games through weekly tournaments. Women of all backgrounds are invited to their growing community and events. Created and supported by women-owned organizations and teams, their committed staff are the next faces of
women in and of the industry.
Where Can I view content?
How do I participate?
They have a few rules before joining their events
1. LADIES MUST FOLLOW THE OFFICIAL QUEEN OF THE HILL SERIES TWITTER ACCOUNT WITH AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT OF 4 MONTHS OR MORE.
2. LADIES MUST JOIN SAKI SAKURA’S OFFICIAL DISCORD.
3. LADIES WILL BE INVITED TO THE FINALE BY WINNING ONE OF THE THREE QUALIFIERS SCHEDULED FOR THE EVENT.
THE LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER HOSTED BY DYNAMIK FOCUS WILL INVITE TWO LADIES FOR THE LAST SPOT.
4. LADIES OF ALL BACKGROUNDS AND SKILL LEVELS ARE ENCOURAGED TO PLAY.
5. PC & NA ONLY AND NO WI-FI!
You can view the Finale of the event at: