Elon Musk was spotted wearing some custom Cybertruck sneakers created by RTFKT Studios. In our loudest Shuri voice we yelled “What are those!” as soon as we saw them. However, they have started growing on us a bit, quite like the Cybertruck itself. What do you think about the Elon Cybertruck Sneakers? Dope or nah?
- Blerd™ Simple Snapback by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Die-Cut Bumper Sticker - 100% Happiness Guaranteed by Brandyn Mitchell
- CyBlerd Punk Ninja Unisex Tank Top by Brandyn Mitchell
- Blerd Sticker - Camo Holographic - 100% Brilliant Shine by Bryan Scott
- Blerd™ Camo Hoodie by Bryan Scott
- Blerd X Whoman Black Lives Matter Sticker by Ralph Perry Jr
- CyBlerd Ninja Biodegradable iPhone case by Ralph Perry Jr
- Blerd™ Unisex Tank Top by Michelle Boykin
- Blerd™ Camo Leggings by Marley Daniels
- Blerd Classic Logo Leggings by Marley Daniels
More Blerd Posts You May Like
Seiko Watches is dropping a crossover collaboration with anime favorite JOJO's Bizarre Adventure. This collaboration features watches inspired by the iconic characters of the...
Blerd Without Fear
Blerd Without Fear and Maria Park discuss the differences between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
A look into when popular characters are black, but not black and the color coding behind it. Othering exclusion in animation is explored in...